Cliff House, Cliff Terrace, Saltburn, Redcar and Cleveland

Cliff House, Cliff Terrace, Saltburn, Redcar and Cleveland
Photograph taken 07 February 2002 © Mr Matthew Falcus. Source Historic England Archive ref: 475450

Cliff House was built in 1850 for the Pease family, owners of the Upleatham Iron Mines. It has since been used for sheltered housing.

Location

Redcar and Cleveland Saltburn

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

country house Victorian (1837 - 1901)