Cliveden House, Cliveden, Taplow, Buckinghamshire

Cliveden House, Cliveden, Taplow, Buckinghamshire
Photograph taken 1883 © Reproduced by permission of Oxfordshire County Council ref: HT03411

The south front of the country house, designed by Sir Charles Barry in 1849 and completed in 1851, with the gardens in the foreground. The double staircase leading from the terrace to the gardens was designed by Winde as part of an earlier house.

Location

Buckinghamshire Taplow

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

house design architecture italianate victorian (1837 - 1901)