Clock Tower Mill, Sandygate, Burnley, Lancashire
This cotton spinning mill was a mid 19th century extension to a spinning mill begun in 1840. The mill was enlarged in 3 stages to 1863 when this clock tower was added. It forms a group with Sandygate Bridge and with Slater Terrace to the north of the bridge. It is an important component of the area now known as "the Weavers' Triangle".