Cloverley Hall, Cloverley, Ightfield, Shropshire
A group of convalescing soldiers around the breakfast table at Cloverley Hall. The Hall was built in 1864 in brick in the Elizabethan style. After world war one it was used as a boys school. In 1927 most of the house was pulled down, the principal rooms were regrouped, and the main wing was rebuilt with material from the original house. Since 1968, it has been a Christian retreat and conference centre.