Cornish Place, Cornish Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

Cornish Place, Cornish Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Photograph taken June 2001 © Copyright Historic England Archive ref: AA022494

Cornish Place established itself during the 19th century as one of Sheffield's foremost Brittania metal and silver-plate manufactories, continuing in business until 1992. The casting house and workshop date from 1819-22, while other buildings were added or altered until the 1990s.