Examination Schools, High Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire

Examination Schools,  High Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire
Photograph taken 1877 © Reproduced by permission of Oxfordshire County Council ref: HT01592

An archaeological excavation on the site of the schools soon after the area was cleared, showing a large trench with exposed pits and foundations. The building was completed by 1882 to a design by Sir Thomas G. Jackson.

Location