Fawley Station, Kings Caple, Herefordshire

Fawley Station, Kings Caple, Herefordshire
Photograph taken 1908 © Reproduced by permission of Historic England Archive ref: bb98/05576

Fawley Station was opened in 1855 on the Hereford, Ross and Gloucester Railway. It closed in 1964. This picture from 1908 shows the station staff and railway crew, the latter of which were undertaking repair work on the line at the time.