Former Anson Barrack, Central Avenue, Gillingham, Medway

Former Anson Barrack, Central Avenue, Gillingham, Medway
Photograph taken 25 March 2004 © Mr M.K Lofthouse. Source Historic England Archive ref: 462538

One of 4 barrack blocks named Grenville, Anson, Nelson and Blake Barracks. They were built in 1902 at the former HMS Pembroke. This block is now used as offices and laboratories.

Location