Former Burton's shop, Newark, Nottinghamshire

Former Burton's shop, Newark, Nottinghamshire
Photograph taken 29 May 2001 © Ralph Bennett ARPS. Source Historic England Archive ref: 385084

This shop was built in 1935 by the in-house architects for Burtons the Tailors. It is in a Classical Revival style of architecture with Art Deco features.

Location

Nottinghamshire Newark

Period

1930s (1930 - 1938)

Tags

shop architecture art deco 1930s (1930 - 1938)