Former Public Hall, Elizabeth Street, Burnley, Lancashire
This building was built in 1862 by Lawrence Ashworth. It was a public hall that was used as an assembly room, lecture hall, secular Sunday School, soup kitchen and theatre, until 1868. It was then bought by the Town Council for use as the town hall until the present Town Hall in Manchester Road was opened in 1888. It was then used as a Technical School.