Furniture Factory, Church Lane, West Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

Furniture Factory, Church Lane, West Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Photograph taken 14 April 2007 © Dale Venn LRPS. Source Historic England Archive ref: 45980

This furniture workshop is joined on to No 37 High Street and was occupied by E M F Brown in the 1950s when it was listed. It was built in the late 18th or early 19th century. It is of historical interest as one of the few surviving furniture workshops of this period and district.

Location

Buckinghamshire West Wycombe

Period

Georgian (1714 - 1836)

Tags

workshop industry craft furniture Georgian (1714 - 1836)