Galders, Thorpe Le Sicken, Tendring, Essex

Galders, Thorpe Le Sicken, Tendring, Essex
Photograph taken 18 May 2005 © Mr Richard J. Turner. Source Historic England Archive ref: 120304

The house was built in the mid 16th century and was extended in the 18th and 19th centuries. It was first recorded in 1567 titled 'The Borowes' and has since had several different names. It now has reverted back to a name the house acquired in the early 17th century.

Location

Essex Thorpe Le Soken

Period

Tudor (1485 - 1602)

Tags

house housing Tudor (1485 - 1602)