Harrison Almshouses, Churchfields, Hertford, Hertfordshire
These six almshouses in All Saints parish were built in 1854. They were built by Marquess Townshend for poor widows and others. The Townshends were successors at Balls Park to the Harrisons. Sir John Harrison (d.1669) had left £100 to be invested in property to produce an annual income for the benefit of the poor in All Hallows (All Saints) Parish in Hertford.