K H Emeleus Chemist And Druggist, High Street, Battle, East Sussex

K H Emeleus Chemist And Druggist,  High Street, Battle, East Sussex
Photograph taken 18 Oct 1915 © Historic England Archive ref: CC000019

A view of the front of K H Emeleus Chemist and Druggist shop. This is a 15th century timber framed building that has been 'modernised' in the Georgian period, by adding the large shop front windows. The building to the left is also typically Georgian with the two 'bow' windows on the upper floor.

Location

East Sussex Battle

Period

Georgian (1714 - 1836)

Tags

street georgian architecture shop window advert tudor timber framed