Keswick Industrial Arts, Main Street, Keswick, Cumbria
This building was originally the Keswick School of Industrial Art. It was built in 1893 in a local style, using local materials. It was built for Canon Rawnsley who was a patron of Beatrix Potter and founder of the National Trust. He established Keswick Industrial Arts in 1883. He was a supporter of the Arts and Crafts movement. The school produced high quality decorative metalwork until it was closed in 1984.