Kirkleatham Old Hall, Kirkleatham, Redcar and Cleveland
This building was originally the Free School. It was built in 1708-09 and paid for by Sir William Turner. The central section was the school and the 2 side sections were houses. One would have been for the schoolmaster. In 2009 the building is being used for Kirkleatham Museum and has done so since 1981. Sir William Turner lived in Kirkleatham Hall and provided many local buildings including the hospital or almshouses. The school still operates as Sir William Turner's 6th Form College but in new premises.