Liverpool Street Station, City of London, Greater London
The station was first built in 1871-5 by the Great Eastern Railway Company as a terminus for trains to East Anglia, and to provide suburban services for city workers. People can be seen getting off a train, buying newspapers and magazines from a stand and looking at the destinations boards - much like at a station today. The destinations listed include Enfield, Walthamstow, Croydon, Waltham Forest, Romford, Brentwood and many others. There is also a 'Gentlemens Lavatory & Dressing Room'.