Malt House, Church Street, Alcester, Warwickshire
The exterior of Malt House. This Tudor timber framed house stands onthe corner of Church Street and Malt Mill Lane. The house was built circa (around) 1500 and has two gables at the front and a jettied first floor along the side on Maltmill Lane. The photograph was taken in 1937 and the car parked outside the house may have belonged to the photographer. There are two small shops in the building. The building was repaired in the early 1970s.