Manor House, Quayfield Road, Ilfracombe, Devon
The large red brick house in a prominent position overlooking the harbour was built in the 1750s - 1770s. It was the town house of the Wreys of Tawstock who were Lords of the Manor. Sir Bourchier Falk Wrey died here in 1879 and appears to be the last member of the family to occupy it. It has since been split up into several houses.