Market Hall, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire

Market Hall, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
Photograph taken 1890 © Reproduced by permission of Historic England Archive ref: CC72/00918

The south side of the High Street with the Market Hall to left. Wagons are parked in the Market Hall, presumably using it for the purpose for which it was intended, namely the sale of dairy produce and poultry.

Location

Gloucestershire Chipping Campden

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

street market hall people Victorian (1837 - 1901)