Marske Hall, Redcar Road, Marske, Redcar and Cleveland
This country house was built in 1625 for Sir William Pennyman and altered in the late 19th century. It was used as quarters for the Royal Flying Corps during World War One and Army quarters during World War Two. It was used as a school between 1948-58. In 1963 it became a home for the Cheshire Foundation.