Norwich Cathedral, Norwich
Cathedral and Cloisters, begun in 1096 by Herbert de Losinga. He bought land to found a Benedictine monastery in 1094. It has seen many later alterations. The priory was dissolved in 1539. Some of the monastic building were destroyed but the church became a Reformation cathedral. It had a dean, six prebendaries and 16 canons, most of them were former monks from the priory.