Old House, Herefrod, Herefordshire

The front of The Old House with people standing outside. The half-timbered building was known as Old House or the Hall of the Butcher's Guild . It was built in 1621. The building is shown here prior to restoration, when it was occupied by the saddler George Smith. It later became a bank and then a museum.


Herefordshire Hereford


Victorian (1837 - 1901)


timber framed architecture people stuart (1603 - 1713)