Old Latin School, Market Hill, Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
This building was originally a chantry chapel of St John the Baptist. It was endowed in the early 13th century by Archdeacon Matthew de Stratton. It belonged to the Hospital of St John Acon in London and perhaps served the Hospital of St John the Baptist in Buckingham. It was dissolved with other chantries in the reign of Edward VI. It was known from around 1540 as the Royal Latin School. It is now owned by the National Trust.