Pot Bank Occupied by W Moorcroft Limited, Sandbach Road, Stoke On Trent
This was formerly known as Cobridge Bottle kiln. It was built in 1913 for W Moorcroft Ltd to produce Florian ware. The works were designed to reflect concerns about health and hygiene in Stoke On Trent at the time. The structure was one of the first single storey factories to be built in the Potteries.