Red House Glassworks, High Street, Wordsley, West Midlands
This is the glass cone at Stuart and Sons, Red House Glassworks, now a museum (2013). It is made of brick and is over 50 ft high. It was built at the end of the 18th century and was used for the manufacture of glass until 1936. It is the only complete Glass Cone in the area and one of only four left in the United Kingdom.