Remains of Caludon Castle, Coventry, West Midlands
This castle was probably built in c1354, or earlier. Records show that a John Segrave was granted a licence to crenellate in 1305. Another licence was granted in1354. The castle then passed to Thomas Mowbray, Duke of Norfolk. It then fell into dereliction after his banishment in 1398. It was rebuilt c1580 by Henry Lord Berkeley. It was ruined again by the late 1700s.