Royal Wolverhampton School, Wolverhampton, West Midlands

Royal Wolverhampton School, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Photograph taken 28 August 2005 © Mr Peter Garratt. Source Historic England Archive ref: 378519

The building was opened as the Wolverhampton Orphan Asylum by J.Lees, the founder, in 1853.

Location

West Midlands Wolverhampton

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

orphanage school asylum institution social welfare education Victorian (1837 - 1901)