Selly Manor, Bournbrook Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, West Midlands
The exterior of Selly Manor before it was taken down and moved to Bournville Village. It was built in the 14-16th century. The old Selly Manor was bought by George Cadbury in 1907 and rebuilt on the corner of Maple Road and Sycamore Road in Bournville Village. This was done under the supervision of W Alexandra Harvey in 1912-16 using old materials, specially brought in for the purpose.