St Anne's Roman Catholic Cathedral, Leeds, West Yorkshire

St Anne's Roman Catholic Cathedral, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Photograph taken 23 June 2002 © Ms Alison Glew. Source Historic England Archive ref: 466112

St Anne's Roman Catholic Cathedral was built in 1902-4 by JH Eastwood and SK Greenslade, using the remains of an earlier church. The earlier church was built in 1838 and became the cathedral of the new Roman Catholic diocese of Leeds in 1878.

Location

West Yorkshire Leeds

Period

Edwardian (1902 - 1913)

Tags

church religion faith catholic Edwardian (1902 - 1913)