St John The Baptist's Church, Pinner, Greater London
St John's Church from the north. The choir has formed a procession. There is a mix of men and boys with the choirmaster. The present Church of St John the Baptist was consecrated in 1321 by Bishop Petrus of Corbaria. The Nave was built in the 14th Century and the tower is 15th Century.