St Mary's Priory Church, Malton, North Yorkshire
St. Mary's was the church of the Gilbertine priory founded in Malton. The Priory was founded in 1147-1154 by Eustace Fitz-John for the canons of the Gilbertine order. There were 26 houses of this order in England of which 5 were in Yorkshire. It is the only church of the Gilbertine Order still in regular use.