St Patrick's School, Royal East Street, Leicester

St Patrick's School, Royal East Street, Leicester
Photograph taken 30 June 2001 © Mr Brian Arnold. Source Historic England Archive ref: 432530

This building was built as a school and chapel in 1854. It was built by JA Hansom for the Dominican Order of Holy Cross Priory. It was used as a combined school and chapel until a separate church was built in 1867.

Location

Leicester Leicester

Period

Victorian (1837 - 1901)

Tags

school education religion dominican catholic Victorian (1837 - 1901)