St Vincent's Works, Silverthorne Lane, St Philip, Bristol
John Lysaght established his iron working business at St Vincent's Works, Bristol and started making corrugated iron in 1857. The offices were built around 1891 in Gothic style. The company went on to make corrugated iron and pre-fabricated buildings that were sent out to countries in the Empire such as Australia. These buildings had an important effect on Australian architecture and many of the buildings still survive.