The Cathedral Church of Our Lady and St Philip, Arundel, West Sussex

The Cathedral Church of Our Lady and St Philip, Arundel, West Sussex
Photograph taken 1967 © Copyright Crown copyright.NMR ref: bb67/01437

A view of the town of Arundel from the road with the Roman Catholic Cathedral Church of Our Lady and St Philip dominating this side of the town. The church was built in 1870-3 to the designs of Joseph Hansom.

Location

West Sussex Arundel

Period

1960s (1960 - 1969)

Tags

view town victorian cathedral church religion 1960s (1960 - 1969)