The Corn Exchange and Dome Theatre, Church Street, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
This building was built as a riding school and stables between 1803 and 1808. It was built by William Porden for the Prince of Wales and extended by Joseph Good for the Office of Works in 1831. It has had many changes of use including a cavalry barracks, exhibition rooms, theatre and corn exchange. It forms part of the Pavilion complex that includes the Museum, Art Gallery and Public Library.