The Court House, East Meon, Hampshire

The Court House, East Meon, Hampshire
Photograph taken 25 June 2002 © Mr Glyn Edmunds EFIAP,AMPA,ARPS. Source Historic England Archive ref: 142849

This house was built in c1370. It is probably on the site of an earlier house. The house was formerly arranged around two courts, hence its name. The house is in exceptionally good condition, with many original features surviving.

Location

Hampshire East Meon

Period

Medieval (Middle Ages) (1066 - 1484)

Tags

manor hall timber framed architecture Medieval (1066 - 1484)