The Cutlers' Hall, Sheffield, South Yorkshire

The Cutlers' Hall, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Photograph taken June 2001 © Copyright Historic England Archive ref: AA022439

The Head Quarters of the Company of Cutlers. This is the body responsible for granting the marks on cutlery in the area known as Hallamshire, a region incorporating the area where Yorkshire and Derbyshire meet. It is the only National Trade Marks Office outside of London.

Location

South Yorkshire Sheffield

Period

Georgian (1714 - 1836)

Tags

cutlery hall architecture column classical trade mark georgian (1714 - 1836)