The Dick Whittington, 24 Cloth Fair, City of London, Greater London

Children and a pram in front the side elevation of the Old Dick Whittington public house at 24 Cloth Fair viewed from East Passage. It was a 16th century timber framed house. It first became a beerhouse in 1848, although later claimed to be the oldest licensed premises in London. This pub was acquired by the Corporation of London in 1916 and subsequently demolished.


Greater London City of London


Victorian (1837 - 1901)


children people clothing public house