The Llandoger Trow public house, King Street, Bristol

The Llandoger Trow public house, King Street, Bristol
Photograph taken 1941 © Reproduced by permission of Historic England Archive ref: bb41/00260

A sign over the door to the public house dates the building to 1664. It was originally a row of five houses. Two of the houses were destroyed by bombing during World War II, the effects of which can be seen to the extreme left of this photograph.

Location

Bristol Bristol

Period

Stuart (1603 - 1713)

Tags

timber framed jettied architecture house housing bomb blitz world war two public house destroyed Stuart (1603 - 1713)