The Old Rectory, Main Street, Clifton Campville, Staffordshire

The Old Rectory, Main Street, Clifton Campville, Staffordshire
Photograph taken 25 October 1999 © Mr Dave Jones. Source Historic England Archive ref: 272766

This was originally a priest's house. The building has a 15th century core but was remodelled in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Location

Staffordshire Clifton Campville

Period

Medieval (Middle Ages) (1066 - 1484)

Tags

house housing religion faith Medieval (1066 - 1484)