The Old Rectory, Rectory Place, Loughborough, Leicestershire
These are the ruins of a medieval hall-house. Most of it dates from the 13th to 14th centuries. However there are some 12th century remains at the rear of the house. These are possibly part of the residence of a rector mentioned in 1193. The site is also mentioned in 1238, when it is described as a parsonage. The building was enlarged at various times, most notably in 1826 following a fire. This later work was demolished in 1962. The surviving lower end has since been rebuilt as a museum.