The Old Rectory, Rectory Street, Epworth, North Lincolnshire
This building was built in 1709 to replace the previous rectory that was destroyed by fire earlier in the year. It was the boyhood home of John and Charles Wesley, the founders of the Wesleyan faith. The attic contains "Old Jeffreys Chamber", the scene of the famous hauntings recorded in John Wesley's Journal. It stopped being a rectory in 1954 when it was bought by the World Methodist Council who undertook restorations.