The Old School, Blyth, Nottinghamshire
This building was originally part of the Hospital of Saint John the Evangelist. The hospital was founded in the reign of King John (1199-1216). It was refounded in 1226 and rebuilt on this site in 1446. It was originally for lepers and then for poor strangers and pregnant women. It survived the dissolution but was disused after 1703. The building was later used as a school.