The Royal Spa, Park Hill, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
The remains of the Royal Spa which was built in 1825 by the architect Lorraine for Dr. FA Struve. He had opened spas in Berlin, Dresden and Leipzig. Although the pump room was closed in the 1850s, the building was used for the manufacture and bottling of mineral water until 1965. The pump room was demolished in the early 1970s except for the north wall and portico.