The Sassoon Mausoleum, Paston Place, Brighton, Brighton and Hove
A mausoleum built for Sir Albert Sassoon in 1892 and now a public house. Sir Albert lived at No.1 Eastern Terrace and was buried here in 1896. His son, Sir Edward, was interred in 1912. Their remains were removed in 1933 by Sir Philip, who sold the structure. It served as an air raid shelter during the war and became part of the next door public house in 1953.