The White Hall, Southend on Sea, Southend on Sea
The White Hall was built as a tennis club house. It was designed in 1934 by the Head of the Southend School of Architecture. It is in the International Modern style. It was meant to be the focal point of a planned modernist development. However only two houses were ever built.