Town Hall and Theatre, Wedgewood Place, Stoke On Trent
This is the Town Hall and theatre. The central block of this building was built in 1834 by Henry Ward. The north and south wings were added in 1842 and 1850. The Kings Hall and Jubilee Hall were extensions added in 1911 by T. Wallis and J. A. Bowden. The extensions were made in a classical style.