Tribunal House, High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset
The Tribunal is a late medieval town house. The house was the courthouse of the abbots of Glastonbury. It was used during the Monmouth Rebellion trials by Judge Jefferies. The stone street front was inserted to replace a timber front. This was done by Abbot Bere, who was Abbot of Glastonbury from 1493 to 1521. After the Dissolution it became a house. This property is in the care of English Heritage (2011).