Tudor Merchants Hall, Southampton, Southampton
This hall was built before 1428. It originally stood in St Michael's Square. The upper floors were used as the town Woollen Cloth Hall. The open arcaded ground floor was the Fishmarket. By the 17th century it had become derelict. In 1634 it was sold to Alderman Edward Exton for 20 marks. He rebuilt it on the present site to use as a warehouse.